Sunday, May 6, 2007

The 'Special Someone' in my life....

Nowadays I have a special someone in my life... Kintana! What an exotic name you might think. She is far more exotic than the name itself. I spend most my day paying attention to her. I have to try and keep her happy as much as possible. Everyday, I meet her in office the first thing in the morning. She is always there, waiting for me, with new surprises for the day (sometimes pleasant, mostly scary). And before I leave office late in the evening, I just check up on her, in case she's got a few late surprises up her sleeve, that will keep me with her for that extra few hours...

She's quite reserved actually, coz she never meets me outside office. I have to take utmost care not to anger her, because her temper can be devastating too. She couldcomplain to my boss about it (who by the way, pays a lot of attention to her too). But nevertheless, when you spend more than half the day with Kintana, it's hard not to fall in love with her. She's become my heart and soul. My every heartbeat, every pulse, every breath, every twitch of muscle is now governed by her. She must know exactly what I have done in the day, whether I spent the day constructively, or in frivolous activities. I've almost surrendered myself to her all-pervading power.

And I know one thing for sure, as long as I'm in TCS, my tryst with Kintana's gonna continue...

3 comments:

Harshal said...

you are writing too much about ur life...blog is a open world
keep somethings for u...

Vivek Subramaniam said...

haha.. don't worry.. Kintana is not a girl!!!

Chronicles of Rishi Ghan and then some said...

vivek, you are such a geek.